After 2.5 years of waiting we have finally been granted adult use sales! Now all over 21 with a valid ID have safe access to Calaveras Cannabis without the hassle of a medical card. So come on in, whether you haven’t seen us in years or have been waiting until our antiquated laws were repealed.
Here are a few things to know when coming up to see us!
- Face covering required: For all walk-in and pickup orders. This policy is strictly enforced. If you can’t or won’t wear a face covering, we’re happy to accommodate you via a curbside or home delivery order (cash only).
- New security booth downstairs: Please have your ID (and med card if you’re under 21) ready to be scanned by security. They will ensure the ID is valid. Front Desk will scan your ID again to check in or create your customer account.
- Limited store capacity: No groups (more than 2) allowed in retail area. We have 2 registers open and the retail area is split into equal parts for social distancing. The lobby can hold four people in line. Additional waiting spots are marked outside. Please note: you may be asked to split your group, have non-purchasers wait in the vehicle, or to wait outside until space is available.
- Returning customers: We will create a new “recreational” account for you and transfer any loyalty points. This will take an extra minute or two.
- Pickup orders: Please state you have a pickup order upon check-in at front desk. If you’re ordering online, please note the payment field and be sure to select cash or ATM!
- Under 21: Must bring your ID AND Medical Recommendation on each visit. Paper or electronic copy is ok.